JSI WASTE LESS LIVESTOCK FEEDERS
Introducing the all new Patented JSI Waste Less Cattle Feeder developed by Bill Kurtz who also brought you the award-winning JSI Waste Less Horse Hay Feeder that recorded the least waste of nine feeders evaluated at the 2010, U of M feeders evaluations.
Cattle tend to be able to put their heads through smaller openings than they can back out of. This belting allows us to have wider openings but still maintain a narrow opening to help contain the hay. As they put their head in the feeder, the belts bend in along side of their necks and as they back out, the belts filp inward wiping excess hay off their mouths. This feeder is proving to reduce waste just like the other Waste Less feeder.
- This application should also help prevent calves from getting in the feeder
- They come unpainted with thw option to have them painted,
- Built to last with 11 gauge tubing and 14 gauge skirting is used.
- Replacement belts are available.
- Can make special orders like lower skirting for small calves
- optional carrying bar for top of round feeder
Why try the rest when you can buy the best!
To order, contact
Bill Kurtz, President & Founder
2189 State road 87 . st. croix Falls, Wi 54024
(715) 483-3866 .email@example.com
JSI waste less horse hay feeder